Home → How Do I...?

How do I get help if I experience licensing problems with a state agency?

Maine Department of Economic and Community Development’s Governor’s Account Executives can assist you if you are experiencing problems with state licensing issues. Go here to determine which Account Executive covers your region.

Questions about this service? Please contact Business Answers toll-free telephone system (1-800-872-3838 in Maine and 1-800-541-5872 outside Maine) or

Service Information